Copyright © 1997 Communications Specialists, Inc.
Microminiature DCS Encoder-Decoder
- Powered by 6.0 to 20.0vdc @ 8ma.
- Temperature operating range from -300C to +650C.
- Decodes off discriminator input, impedance 60K ohms, AC coupled.
- Decode sensitivity better than 15mv RMS with signal to noise better than 4db Sinad.
- Open collector transistor for receiver muting.
- Open collector transistor for PTT output.
- Decode time, 171ms maximum (1 word length).
- Turn off code, 134.4hz sine wave for 180ms.
- Receiver audio filter on board, 3 pole, 330hz high pass filter.
- Encoder, Golay 23 bit digital word sent at 134.4hz rate.
- Encoder output impedance is 2.2K ohms, AC coupled, adjustable from 0 to 3 volts.
Instruction sheet |
- Compatible with all digital coded squelch systems.
- Microminiature in size, 1.36" X 1.18" X .25" to fit inside all mobiles and most portables.
- Crystal controlled CMOS microprocessor for low voltage operation.
- Three pole high pass filter included to remove tone from received audio.
- All 512 octal codes programmed by PCB jumpers.
- Field programming of both transmit and receive data polarity.
- Completely immune to RF.
- Automatic squelch tail elimination by turn off code detection.
- Test code to set transmitter modulation level included.
- Automatic hookswitch monitoring when microphone is removed from hanger.
- All connections made with microminiature plug and socket with color coded wires attached.
- Full one year warranty when returned to the factory for repair
- immediate one day delivery